April 22, 2011

Dear Carnivores

Dear Carnivores,

I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals; I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Sincerely,
Twisted vegetarian




*During HOLY WEEK, it is said that the consumption of all animal products is strictly forbidden. One can only eat fruits and vegetables. That kinda sucks, right? Well, I eat meat. Cooked, of course. Haha! I just have to say that. Anyway, I'm not sure if I could have eggs for breakfast, eat some grilled fish at lunch or have some ordered seafood dinner. I dunno.. Hmm. But to avoid any rants from devoted Catholic friends, I'd better stick to eating fruits. It's just for a day, anyway.. (Good Friday). Some people observe "fasting" for a few days during Lent. I don't know if I could do that. I love food too much. Does that make me a bad Christian? I hope not...

4 comments:

  1. nyahhaha! lots of twisted thoughts today leah? nice-nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe fish is allowed, although the point is not to over indulge yourself.

    anyway, it's all over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so funny girl! i think i like you..

    ReplyDelete

Did you read my letter? ♥