January 10, 2011

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,

Is it true that you're shutting down this March 2011? If you are, please do tell.

Sincerely,
Mark Zuckerberg


*There are rumors circulating around the internet, stating that Facebook will shut down on March 2011. This is a hoax. But the trouble is, people started to believe that this is true and even shared this news on their Facebook status. Well, if in any case that this will happen soon, I'm okay with it. There's life before Facebook, there will be life after it. Besides, without Facebook, people would start going out and meet people the conventional way, rather than sitting in front of the computer and chat. My opinion, of course. Still, I hope that this won't happen EVER. Hehe. I love Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read my letter? ♥